Kylie Bisutti

lanvinray

Reaction score
Kylie made it into the final 2 of Victoria's Secret Model Search
kylie_busutti.jpg

Hometown:Simi Valley, CA

Kylie is an adventure-seeking 19-year-old who likes to dive right in, whether she’s playing sports—or actually scuba diving. She took a big chance at age 16 when she traveled to Japan to try modeling. Now, the 5’10” beauty says her goal is to show young women how to be comfortable in their own skin. Her biggest secret? She likes to dance like a crazy person when she’s alone. Will those dance moves help her on the runway?

cbs.com

VS 2009: Extravganza And Beyond.
the_vs_contest_winners_jamie_lee_and_kylie.jpg

models.com

saw her in one of the vids on you tube..she has a beautiful face and a great body. I think she kicks *** to the other girl

although i think her mouth was open waaay to wide..it looked kinda tarty

She was great! And above all it did not seem she was a new one in the show of VS! Really she did awesome job.. but I had another my favorite there.

I saw a clip of her practice walk on the VS stage and I was like, WOW. Kylie comes across as a woman who done this before. Yet, she's doesn't have prior experience.

At the start of the VS contest, I didn't pick her as one of my top 2 finalist. But the slight transformation of her look (bronzed skin and added hair) definetly has helped her look like a VS pro. Hope to see more of her!

Kylie's myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/kyliebisutti

Congratulations on winning the VS model search!!! More to come for sure!

Oh! She won? Congratulations Kylie!!! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm glad she won. she seemed so down to earth and nice towards the other girls. she wasn't catty about the whole competition, she was just giving it her best.

congrats! :heart:

Does she have an agent? Print work?

This forum is for legitimate fashion models only. If she just won the competition it's not enough :innocent:

Don't know about her future with Victoria's Secret but definitely has it to make it either in print work or clothing commercials. I love to see her as the next Guess girl.

According to COACD, she is signed to Red and Vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->